Follow Mumbling Jack, my new blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Viewing this Site

Today I got around to taking a look at this site in Internet Explorer. It's not pretty. To those of you using Explorer, I apologize for the view. I messed around a bit today but couldn't come up with a way to fix the problem for IE that didn't mess up the view in other browsers. I may try again in the future. Or, more likely, I may not.

In the meantime, you will find your viewing and reading experience here at Salt And Ice to be much more satisfactory using any one of these cross-platform (windows, mac, linux, etc) browsers: Firefox; Mozilla; Opera (not yet compatible with Gmail); Netscape; or the Mac-only Safari. As a bonus, they are also all better suited than IE to deal with any privacy, security, and advertising/spyware issues.

Speaking of of security and spyware, you may want to take a look at these applications that I find useful on a PC: Zonealarm firewall; Spybot -Search and Destroy; Ad-aware; SpywareBlaster.

No comments: