According to the Chemical & Engineering News, proof has been found that long-term memory recording and storage works by increasing synapse responsiveness, and that the process and maintenance of memory requires the protein kinase M zeta.
Hand in hand with this discovery comes, of course, the ability to undo memory by injecting a synthetic peptide called ZIP into the brain. Shouldn't it be called unZIP?
(I'm sure, oh so sure, that no government agency will ever, ever abuse these particular discoveries. Of what use could they ever be to anyone, ever?)
Brazen Spring
-
Brazen SpringA version of Random Breezes 3 —Du Fu, 712-770 CE(for Mike
Leon) The plum and cherry trees theredidn’t grow from windblown stones.I
planted the...
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oh yeah!
Well, I.....errrrrrrrrr, ahhhhhh,
I forgot.
Well, have a nice day, how are you, nice to meet you, tippy canned gnu & tie store too.
Stay on.....something, what was it?
Safari,
TOR
Post a Comment